Our industry expertise will meet your landscaping objectives and project your community’s image through:
- Timely and predictable maintenance to your landscape
- Innovative and sustainable landscape designs
- Aesthetically pleasing paver and stone retaining wall installations
- Grading your landscape for natural irrigation
- Installing advanced water-conserving irrigation systems
GroundWorks believes that our pro-active approach to the needs of our partners and their neighborhoods coupled with consistent and professional communication differentiates us from other landscapers. In contracting with GroundWorks, you will be provided with a hand written slip that outlines the care that was given to your property and any issues that may arise in the future and steps that can be taken to treat the issue.
We strive to optimize our sustainability practices to limit our footprint in your neighborhoods and in the environment. We understand that we play a major role in the health and conservation efforts that will keep families and their children safe for future generations and our sustainability practices reflect that.
Our sustainability practices include:
- Landscape design that promotes the benefits of surrounding plants to help eliminate the need of fertilization
- Removing weeds by hand in beds and adding biodegradable cover to aid in weed prevention
- Spot treating weeds in the lawn
- Use of recycled oil in all of our equipment
- Integrated pest management practices and removal of infected plants
- Frequent tuning and replacement of filters to reduce emissions
Creating a beautifully cohesive atmosphere will boost property values, occupancy rates, and leave occupants with a sense of pride in their neighborhood. By contacting with GroundWorks Professional Landscaping Services you are investing in the prosperity of your community. We will sew, fashion, and mend a captivating ecosystem into your neighborhood with the same passion we would provide our closest friends and relatives.
By supporting GroundWorks Professional Landscaping Services you are also supporting the development of individuals from Housing Hope who are pursuing a career pathway towards self-sufficiency. All profits are dedicated to supporting individual training efforts and helping provide opportunity for individuals to live life unassisted.
Are you interested in receiving a quote?
Call us for an estimate at 425-610-4935 or click here to get a quote